- Do you have bold dreams, but fear and insecurities stop you from pursuing them?
- Do you want to change your focus, but have no clarity on where to start?
- Do you want to do more of what makes you happy, but end up watching Netflix in your sweatpants?
- Do you want to create a life you’re proud to live, but feel stuck in your current situation
Going through a major life transition is challenging, overwhelming, and confusing. But those transitions are also a great opportunity to redesign your life.
- Are you a woman who wants to reach her full potential?
- Are you a woman who wants to take back control?
- Are you a woman who wants to maximize her life experience?
Welcome! You are at the right place!
I created the ‘Get your sh*t together – Mastermind!‘ for a small group of incredible women who are committed to live life on their own terms. Women who will lift and build each other, and encourage others to do the same. Women who empower each other. Women without attitudes, but with standards and boundaries.
It’s not the past, the circumstances, nor the people around you that have the power to define you, but it’s 100% YOU who decides what kind of life it is that you want to live and take the steps moving closer to your vision.
Whatever your concerns are, the solutions are here. It’s not the steps that are the secret, it’s the consistency, the accountability, the challenging questions, the support, and the loving care of the group that will bring you to the next level.
What would it mean to move towards your dreams? To be happier, to be more fulfilled?
When women support each other, incredible things happen! – Josh Kidney
My name is Rianna Hijlkema.
In 2011 I broke up with my boyfriend, sold my house, lost my job, my savings, and my cat. I lost everything, except my car, so I drove to Paris and started all over. Well, not THAT easy.
I was overwhelmed and very confused, but I found a way to use this major life transition to design a life of my choice.
Now I’m a serial entrepreneur, digital nomad, full-time traveler, and happily married to my soulmate. I am living a created life and wish that for you too!
It’s time for you to ‘Get your sh*t together!’
Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back!
Join me and a group of incredible women on a unique journey to create a fulfilling personal and professional life! Find new goals which light you up, figure out action steps that you’ll actually do, stop overthinking, and step into your power.
Creating the life you want takes work, but there are shortcuts and various skills that will help you build it faster. Just a few things we can support you with:
* Habits & Routines
* Productivity, Time Management & Focus
* Impactful Communication & Body Language
* Personal Pitching & Image Branding
* Relationship Building & Networking
During this experience, you will build confidence, increase your clarity and break free from a ‘default lifestyle’ – alongside a tribe of real women, with big dreams, just like you.
‘Get your sh*t together’ – Mastermind
- Weekly sessions on embracing your power, feeling more energized, building stronger relationships and gaining higher levels of productivity, presence and focus.
- Join the group sessions live on Zoom
- Each session will run for 60 minutes.
- Starting from March 31st, sessions run every Thursday from 12:00 – 1:00 pm EST
- Investment: $99 USD per month (minimum 3-month commitment)
What most people know about me is…
- I’m a serial entrepreneur, digital nomad, full-time traveler, and happily married with my soulmate.
- Originally from The Netherlands, but living abroad for 11+ years. I’ve been born and raised in a Frisian tribe (yes, that stubborn part in the North of the Netherlands that speaks another language besides Dutch), of which I’m very proud.
- I have found a way to combine several passions into an amazing career, which are all enriching each other in multiple ways. I am a women empowerment coach, teacher-director, graphic designer, postpartum doula, and pediatric sleep consultant. I work with women and their families all around the world to help them thrive and grow.
- I am constantly on the move, crossing oceans, climbing mountains, and driving around on the motorbike. Everything I own fits in my backpack and I have friends all around the world.
- I am a typical Capricorn; ambitious, disciplined, loyal, sensitive, and quite practical. I always aim high, like to dive deep, and continuously work towards my idea of an extraordinary life.
But, what most people don’t know about me is…
- For 5+ years I’m juggling my nomadic lifestyle with fertility treatments and it is one of my most challenging experiences. Dealing with pain, fear, hope, anger, confusion, heartache, frustration, crying, grief, disappointment, misunderstanding, anxiety, envy, sadness and isolation all at once, while living abroad.
- In 2018 I found my husband’s name on the list of dead people, whom didn’t survive the double natural disaster in Palu, Indonesia. Only fifteen hours later I got a phone call that he was still alive. What most people don’t know about me is that up to now I totally freak out if I don’t hear anything from him for more than 3 hours. I’m talking about a raised heartbeat, short of breath and a mind that’s imagining the worst things possible.
- In 2019, after years of dreaming and hard work, we managed to get a visa and started our live in Nepal. In the midsts of several projects and the construction of our house, Covid-19 came and we had to leave. After 3 months of severe confusion we redesigned our life. We both changed from expats to digital nomads and truly enjoying our new life in Mexico. What most people don’t know is that I feel guilty for having left the friends we made and the children of the school in the village and I keep sending a percentage of my earnings to support educational projects in Nepal.
- Sometimes I need to take a holiday from my lifestyle.
- Despite living the life exactly as I want it, I feel guilty towards my parents, my 3 younger brothers and my friends for being so far away. I try to show my support in other ways, but know that this is not always enough.
- I’m actually an introvert. As a highly sensitive person I need more down time than most people, to decompress all the emotions, experiences and stories from the people I’ve been in contact with.
- I gave up on cheese (yes, I’m Dutch!) cold turkey after joining WildFit back in 2020.
- I got married twice, with the same man.
- I’m telling everyone how important yoga is to improve your wellbeing, but can’t get myself on the mat. Somehow I seem to get more relaxed after a good boxing session.
- People think that I’m fearless, but that’s not true. I’m scared of making mistakes, saying the wrong things and upset or hurt other people. I’m afraid of not being good enough, for friends, family and sometimes even strangers. I’m afraid of spiders (and they are big outside of Europe!) and injections (thank you IVF!). The only difference is that I just don’t let my fears stop me.
From Transition To An Extraordinary Life!
Read how other women describe the experience of working with me.
“After I lost a family member and my job, I felt lost and emotionally out of balance. The support that Rianna gave me, was the perfect gift to help me move forward.
Rianna guided me to open up the different layers and then helped me flip this information into something practical for the future. Every week something new surprised me in the different areas of my life. The framework she is using clarified many things, which led to revelations during the week, which helped me make new decisions.
When I started working with Rianna, I was more selfless, this changed throughout the sessions and now I realize that I should not only take care of other people but that I need to do more things for myself and express who I am so that I can really serve the people around me with my biggest strengths.
It was a very empowering experience and it uncovered a lot of things that really helped me move forward. Rianna was a crucial piece in the transition that I was going through.“
Positive Discipline workshop facilitator, a Parent Consultant, Counselor, and Music Therapist.
“I contacted Rianna, because I was going through a deep down. I was feeling lost, I didn’t know where to start, I was overwhelmed with self-doubt and I had no clarity at all on where to go, or even to start. I was very confused and struggling in my current situation, trying to find my path.
I resonated with Rianna’s message and was provoked by her way of living her life. In the first session, I shared what I thought were the most important areas of my life, but when we started digging in and analyzing what’s behind them, they turned out to be something quite different.
Rianna created a powerful structure in which she doesn’t make you dependent on the coach but gave me the power to continue going on without her. After this experience, I started doing things differently. I know now that, whenever there is a challenge or a conflict, I now have the tools to sit down, work through them and understand why I feel a certain way.
Every session that we had, brought new interesting facts and new ways of looking at things. Rianna does an amazing way of guiding; very encouraging, supportive, but also challenging.”
Lucky mom of 5, Support Service Team Leader
Don’t let life just happen to you. Create your life on purpose.
In partnership with:
Women Living Abroad is a collective of international relocation professionals with a global reach and local presence. WomenLivingAbroad.com offers the emotional support you need when living abroad, they assist expats and partners. It’s about working internationally, redefining your identity, and decision-making all within the context of living abroad.